Breakfast anyone ?

Started by Antler3, December 14, 2005, 03:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antler3

Come on over and sit a spell. The coffee is hot over on the rock. I have some venison steaks and eggs to your choosing. A big skillet of fried tators and biscuits and gravy. If someone would fetch the milk from the spring were ready to dig in ;) . We had some rain overnight and this morning is a bit windy with 40* temps. Just might be a good day for stalk hunting, although difficult for me with a bow :confused:, we'll see. Trying to get things in order for the Christmas Holiday around here. Still have shopping to do with two beautiful grandaughters ages 5 months and 5 years. The five year old ask Santa for 10 kittens :eek: !!! LOL !! Hope everybody has a wonderful day ! Be safe :) .
ANTLER 3

Alboy

I can ante up a few of those kittens and Draggy probably has one or two she can chip in.

Forgot I was not at home and will have to bring in Kitten pics for you tomorrow.:D
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Antler3

Now Alboy I was needin' some advice on how come those kittens didn't get under the tree :D !  I have a stuffed one bought and wrapped ;). Gotta come up with an answer to where the other nine went :D !!
ANTLER 3

Jay Edward (deceased)

Quote from: Antler3Now Alboy I was needin' some advice on how come those kittens didn't get under the tree :D ! I have a stuffed one bought and wrapped ;). Gotta come up with an answer to where the other nine went :D !!
[/size]

You know... it seems to me that they sell (or used to sell) stuffed animals that have smaller ones concealed inside.  I recall my daughter had some stuffed animals that sorta had the little ones stowed away like a kangaroo.

I don't have any kittens but I do have one old cat with at least 9 attitudes.:confused:

Antler3

Thanks Jay, I will look around and see what I can find ;). The grandaughter has a Tom cat. He just doesn't tolerate her way of play anymore LOL !!! We also have a Tom cat. He is more a barn cat and doesn't like to much pettin'. Might have to talk Mom and Dad into one small kitten ;). Her Dad says it will be fine if it can stay at our house ;).
ANTLER 3

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

Antler3,

A mighty fine breakfast you have set out thar, young lady!  I will be right over and will bring tomatoes, sliced onions(raw) and jalapeno slices for those that imbibe........good for the heart, ya know;) .  Added one more item to my usual breakfast repaste.......black olives..yummy!  Kinda like a dessert!

I shore like the way you cook!!!!!:D

Ol' John:cool:
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

Antler3

Oh thankee kindly O' John. My pleasure. I'd sure have some of those sliced maters and few of those black olives yummmm !!! Enjoyed the pictures !They were great !!
ANTLER 3

Tags: