"I wish spring would hurry up and get here"

Started by buckshot roberts, February 27, 2014, 02:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

turkey season is not getting here fast enough :food04:...............Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

gitano

Looks like turkey "season" to me!

Although I don't see a lot of beards in that pic.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

Spring is here Ron!!!! Where are the pics buddy? God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

buckshot roberts

:oops: no pics due to my computer get'n damaged , after a small fire, i did get one but he was not the bird i was hopen to take this spring, he was a young bird 'bout 20 pound, with a beard that toped out at 9 inches, be get'n a new computer in a few weeks....i got behind on some stuff these past few week, i'n now ready for the fall season.... Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

Quotehe was a young bird 'bout 20 pound, with a beard that toped out at 9 inches
Young one???? goodness gracious man, my biggest bird topped out at 19lbs 13oz with a 10" bird!!! 20lbs with a 9" bird is a nice one in my book Ron!!!! Hoping you get the big boy this fall, real interested to see what he weighs!!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

buckshot roberts

:food04:   I fat'm up all winter long.............Ron

Tags: