Question for you all ?

Started by Antler3, February 02, 2010, 06:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antler3

I have been diagnosed with a syrinx in my spine. I haven't seen the NS yet. I'll go in few days. I have researched this on internet and have found out some things about it but was wondering if anyone might have first hand experience with it or might know someone who has. A little prayer sent my way would not hurt a thing,  thanks.
ANTLER 3

gitano

Sorry to hear this Antler3. I had never heard of it 'til you mention it here, so I can't help with info, especially first or second-hand. 'Bout all I can do is pray.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Alboy

Count me in with Paul's position.

It is good to see you post again.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

buckshot roberts

:angel: A3 it's good to see ya back........this is the first time I've heard of it.........my prayers go out to ya..........Ron
ayer
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Paul Hoskins

Antler, If I ever heard of it, it has slipped my mind. That happens often with me tho. My prayers are for you.  ......Paul H

Antler3

Thank each of you for your comments and prayers. I am to see a NS this Friday. Seems like the waiting is always the hardest part. From my research it seems to be a rather rare and serious problem. One can't help but to be concerned but am just trying to push it back until I get some answers from the Doc. Who knows, when i see him he may not think much of it. I'll let ya know how things go in a day or two. Thanks for the prayers.
ANTLER 3

davidlt89

never heard of it either, pushing it back till hearing from the doc is a great idea. I will pray for you and hope to hear some good news. Hang in there!!!!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

recoil junky

I can't even pronounce it.

My thoughts and prayers. Hope the Docs an fix you up.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

QuoteI can't even pronounce it.

:D:D:D:D:D

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

kombi1976

Our prayers are with you, mate. Anything to do with the spine is potentially dangerous but it may be less dangerous than you think. As you said wait till you hear what the doc says.
Cheers & God Bless
22lr ~ 22 Hornet ~ 25-20 ~ 303/25 ~ 7mm-08 ~ 303 British ~ 310 Cadet ~ 9.3x62 ~ 450/400 N.E. 3"

sakorick

What everyone else said +1. Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

rockinbbar

Please keep us posted, A3, and know our prayers are with you & your family.

Barry
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Noyb72

I will be involved in "Naval operations," until next week. I will pray ceaselessly for you till then. I have faith that when I check this post next week all will be well.

May the Lord bless you and keep you
May the Lord make his face to shine upon you
May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

Ron

Noyb72

Antler3, my prayers are still with you, do you have a update?

Ron

Tags: