pics from my south african hunt

Started by GEMSBUCKHUNTER, December 17, 2004, 03:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GEMSBUCKHUNTER

Hunter Veek,
Yes in most cases blesbuck do just stand there and yes would have rather had a 100 yd shot then the one i took but the heard we ran in too was very wild we could not get any closer then 300yds. If in any thought i could not have made the shot i would have not taken it But he is a trohpy Blesbuck with a little over 17"

As to the others thank you for your replys. you ask about the meat MAN is the Impala awsome if i could get it over here i would eat it everyday the others are very good as well. the baboon like springbuck said is not a eaten meat but it did not go to waste as they used it for baiting. Yes i had all my animals mounted 8 shoulder mounts and one full body deing the baboon. One big thing people get wrong is they think it is big money to go over and hunt S.Africa its not if any of you have any questions feel free to e-mail me i will answer anything you have to ask and i know the place i hunt has some great year end speacils going as low as $1490 for a 6 day with these animals Blesbuck,Springbuck,Red Hartebeest,Wildebeest Blk or Blue,Mountian reed buck. now as far as i know that is a price you can not go wrong with
BBLESBUCK
SPRINGBUCK
RED HARTEBEES
BLUE/BLACK WIDEBEES
MOUNTAIN REEDBUCK
5 NIGHT ACCOMODATION
TRANSFER TO AND FROM EL AIRPORT $1490.00

Springbuck

As with all financial transactions, please double check the details regarding costs as there might be hidden costs such as taxidermy work, charges on meals, licences etc.  None the less, it is davisable to plan that 2006 safari now.  We are heading toward the end of our season and all matters administrative can now be addressed.

Springbuck

GEMSBUCKHUNTER

Springbuck,
There is no hidden cost on that that includes meals,laundry,pick up and drop off to airport, does not include tips or you taxi work if you wanted some done.

Springbuck

Sounds good and as stated, it is important to ensure there are no extra's.  As a broker I often run into costs that I have not calculated in a package.  Major source of frustration at times.

Springbuck

Tags: