Genesis Coffee Lab Counter

Started by gitano, June 10, 2022, 05:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

Here's a link to a project I have been working on for over a year. Not a gun or gun related, but my second passion; woodworking. Posting the link is WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, easier than trying to post it separately here at THL. If you have problems opening the link FROM WITHIN THL, copy the link, paste it in your browser search address, and it will take you to MY web page. It's safe, and there are no ads or anything else. Just my stuff.

It's not short. There are 80+ pictures plus the text. But then I've been working on it for a year, so...

https://paulskvorc.com/genesis-labs-coffee-counter/

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

branxhunter

That is beautiful work Paul. I really like it.

Free coffee for th rest of your life - hopefully it's good!

Marcus

gitano

Thanks, Marcus.

I'll tell you how good the coffee is to my palate.

I started drinking coffee in the Navy because it was drink coffee or water. Those were your choices. EVERY US naval office has a coffee pot going all day long. Navy coffee is 'the cheapest' you can buy, and the strength from pot to pot could not be a more random variable. Also, I have very few 'sweet' taste buds, and my deficiency in sweet taste buds is matched by an abundance of "bitter" taste buds. Therefore, I have a 'sweet tooth'. Some of my friends accuse me of being part fly. Therefore, given Navy coffee and my personal 'morphology', I drank my coffee with lots of milk to mitigate the bitter, and lots of sugar - for 50 years. Genesis coffee is so good that I have eliminated all milk and half the sweetener.  Also, it's priced at only a dollar more per pound than "regular" coffee. It's good stuff.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: