A Death in the Family

Started by TRMichels, August 04, 2010, 10:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryl (deceased)

I moved this here to get it out of public view.  I'm not calling the poster a liar, but if he's not being truthful then I don't want to expose others to a scam.

If he IS being truthful, then I don't want to expose him to further stress by leaving it up, either.

Either way, I think it needed to go, since it's not serving any real purpose except stirring trouble.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

gitano

Agreed, all the way around.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

buckshot roberts

sometimes you don't have to call someone a liar........it just turns out that way.......Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Daryl (deceased)

Honestly, I don't care one way or the other. If he's lying, then shame on himi. If he's not, then shame on us for not helping a fellow human in real need.

But if he won't offer evidence to prove his story, and only becomes offended if someone asks, then he doesn't need the money all that bad.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

gitano

QuoteIf he's not, then shame on us for not helping a fellow human in real need.
I thought from the beginning that the story was likely true, but after his tirade after being asked for a simple verification, I've gt NO regrets even if it was true. The internet is a risky place, and if you're gonna ask for money, you better be prepared to provide some verification that it isn't just another internet scam.

No. I feel NO shame, regardless of the veracity of the story.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

buckshot roberts

all he had to do was varifly it............so why not.......Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: