last Turkey of the Season

Started by buckshot roberts, December 07, 2015, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

After a big set back in my life this past summer,I made it back into hunting late this season, the opening day of the second  fall turkey season I found a heavy fog and frozen due I had to let  the fog to lift some so I could take a shot, I was using the Hevi-Shot 2 oz shot, that bird went down hard, I know I shot over 70 yards using that old bolt action shotgun, it's good to be back in the field.... Ron

We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Coool, would love to shoot a turkey...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

sakorick

Ron, you look great! However, that Tom looks even better. :biggthumpup:Congratulations on a beautiful bird.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

davidlt89

Nice turkey! Good to see you Ron...dont be a stranger!! God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

Nice bird and great picture!

Good to see you back!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

JaDub

Right-on Ron!!   Patients can be a hard thing to control.

buckshot roberts

:angel:he was a nice one beard 12 inches, after cleaning him i found that he had eaten acorns whole that morning, dressed out at 27 pounds, yep good to be back.
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

recoil junky

Nice bird!!! Good to see you back Ron, really good.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Hunterbug

Nice bird. It's good to see you back.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

farmboy

At 27 pounds we can all go to your place for dinner. Lol nice bird!

farmboy

Almost as big as my deer this year!

gitano

Quote from: farmboy;142352At 27 pounds we can all go to your place for dinner. Lol nice bird!

:MOGRIN:
Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

gitano

Quote from: farmboy;142353Almost as big as my deer this year!
Also :MOGRIN:

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: