Welcome Junior Hunters

Started by motor (deceased), October 14, 2004, 10:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motor (deceased)

I want to welcome each and everyone of you to THL. How great it is to see young people who love to hunt and fish..and 12 gauge, i know you will do a good job moderating this forum.
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the Christian Life forum..if you have a prayer request or need an answer to a problem or just want to fellowship please fell free to join us anytime.. May God Bless you in all you do..:)
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

12 gauge

AMEN! Will do Motor!

So come in and make yourself feel right at home juniors!

Don't worry about us picking on you or anything, after all as you can tell i am 15, a novice hunter, been hunting deer for 3 years and been hunting period for 10 years..

I started out hunting blackbirds and such with my pellet gun, then squirrels with my 20 gauge shotgun, then deer with 12 gauge, then deer with bow and arrow and then started deer hunting with 30-30 and 30-06, and now this year i am gonna start muzzleloading for whitetail...

If you junior hunters can practice, you will be perfect hunters, and with the help of us on answering all your questions, we will give you our knowledge, our skills and tactics and our experience..

So don't be shy to ask questions yall, i will not make fun of yall, i am 15 and a real nice kid, i respect everyone!

So make yourself known yall!

and god bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Tags: