2nd A

Started by j0e_bl0ggs (deceased), June 27, 2021, 01:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Jamie.270

We're over here hoping like *heck* the day never comes when we have to seriously worry about our government turning the military loose against the citizenry.

Oddly enough, only the latest two Democrat (the party that ostensibly champions civil rights) presidents have made that threat.

The guy they called a "Nazi" for four years, never uttered anything close to that.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

Paul Hoskins

[According to something I read in the news, Stumbling Joe made the statement that amendments to the U S Constitution are only amendments and can be changed or eliminated. The Second Amendment clearly states SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. This man???  has a bigger problem than dementia. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED makes it perfectly clear it is NOT to be altered in any way, shape or form. ,,,,,,Paul H ...

sakorick

Quote from: Paul Hoskins;155844[According to something I read in the news, Stumbling Joe made the statement that amendments to the U S Constitution are only amendments and can be changed or eliminated. The Second Amendment clearly states SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. This man???  has a bigger problem than dementia. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED makes it perfectly clear it is NOT to be altered in any way, shape or form. ,,,,,,Paul H ...

He is a confused old man with a bad mental dis-order. He will loose!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: