Hello from south wales

Started by daryll, November 04, 2008, 10:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daryll

Hi, everyone  my name is daryll i live in south wales uk. I have been shooting for thirty years now, i started shooting on crows and pigeons with an air rifle then moved on to shoot small game with a webley and scott bolt action 410. I spend most of my time shooting canada geese on the forshore with a shadow 12  gauge over and under shotgun.I also own a 9410 winchester shotgun and a browning.22 semi-auto rifle and a ww greener.22 single shot under lever rifle which i use for squirrel shooting.I also like sea and fly fishing. I work for a photocopier firm and i also enjoy driving my latest toy an mg midget.   Good hunting Daryll.

Daryl (deceased)

Hi Daryll, I'm Daryl.  Glad to have you join us!

:D

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

RatherBHuntin

Welcome.  I visited your neck of the woods once for work, beautiful place.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

kombi1976

Hello from New South Wales, Australia! :D
Good to see you here.
Your hunting sounds like fun.
Is you Greener underlever a Martini by any chance?
Either way I'd love to see a pic.
There are a number of us here that like single shots and Martinis in particular.
Cheers & God Bless
22lr ~ 22 Hornet ~ 25-20 ~ 303/25 ~ 7mm-08 ~ 303 British ~ 310 Cadet ~ 9.3x62 ~ 450/400 N.E. 3"

babbyc1000

woo hoooo more members from the uk!!! :):):):):)
Dont worry, I have a cunning plan...

gitano

Wllcome aboard Daryll. Let's see that Greener... :)

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: