Dot Scores!

Started by sakorick, November 09, 2009, 01:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

Eric took a break from sitting in the deerstand today and worked his 7 month old German on some Quail. Dot stoled the show with some classic points. Eric was not thrilled with his shooting as he missed 2 of 4 but we were all amazed at this beautiful young dog. The shock collar not needed(what a waste of money). You can see by the photos why her name is "Dotte". Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

You have quail on your property? Sheese! Is there anything "mid-western" that you don't have on your property?

Not much more fun than hunting behind a good dog.

Nice lookin' dog.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Brithunter

Hey Rick that's a nice GSP :biggthumpup: .

Once upon a time when I was dogless the idea of getting a shooting dog was talked about and it sort of came down to either a Hungarian Vizsla or a GSP ( German Shorthaired Pointer) then of course J-D came along so put an end to that than after moving here Nibbs arrived.

Nibbs might be trainable now he has calmed down as he has a very good nose but is wreckless and his ears switch off when he sents birds, rabbits hares etc :Banghead:  shock colelrs are now illegal here I believe. I call him an NLV (Non Listening variety :frown )
Go Get them Floyd!

Tags: