"squirrel blackpowder alamode"

Started by buckshot roberts, October 23, 2014, 11:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

this new hunting ground opened up this season, and I took my o' .45 caliber rifle and loaded it up with some #4 shot's............ took these nice squirrel's this morning..............Ron

We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

RatherBHuntin

they go for a swim in a pot of gravy?
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

gitano

Very, VERY, COOl!

Nice shootin' with that '.410', too!

Paul

PS - What weight of shot did you use?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Hunterbug

Awesome job! Is it rifled? I can't wait to see the final result of cooked dinner.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

buckshot roberts

it was little more hared than it looked, holding that rifle steady long enough to take a shot, I have just started to use a blackpowder rifle, yep they did go swimming in some gravy, it rifled and I do need to start taking photo's of the meal..............obtw I used a 410 shell to measure the shoot..Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: