Welcome all junior hunters!

Started by 12 gauge, October 09, 2004, 04:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

12 gauge

I would like to add a very special welcome to the junior hunters!

We are proud of our young hunters!

Welcome to THL!

Be sure to respect one another and us, and to keep this place as clean as possible!

Which means:

No rude, mannerless remarks.
No verbal or abusive language.
No hurtful gestures, or remarks.
Behave yourself ;)
No spamming.
and try to keep this place as clean, and as smoothe as possible.

We appreciate your respect and your cooperation!

Thank you!

12 Gauge, Moderator of Junior Hunters
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

BBALLHUNTRESS

hey!

my name is alicia! Im new to this forum! Im 14 and luv hunting! if any of ya'll know, i am DEADBIRD's daughter. um sum stuff about me........i play  A LOT  of basketball. i travel a lot with my  AAU team. i go to Kickapoo High in Springfield Moand play basketball for them..... and i just love life!  friends and family are great! Are there any other teens on the forum? well nice talking! :p
Basketball tournament: $300:p
New outfit: $60:)
My new mustang convertible: $18000:eek:
Hunting with my dad: priceless:D

12 gauge

Welcome BBALLHUNTRESS!

Glad you decided to join us!

yes there are a few teen hunters on this board, me, you, stelmon (who i don't think has registered yet) and we are going to get a few others over the past few weeks or so.

So welcome to THL!

I love people who love hunting!

Deadbirds daughter eh?

Well now both of yall are on the forum!

Nice talking to you too! Once we get more teens and young hunters into the forum THL will be back up and running again, which i am sure your father told you about our difficulties we had here before...

anyway, have fun talking about hunting! I will be keeping my eyes on you ;) :rolleyes:

Have a great time here on THL!

God bless :D

Daryl (deceased)

Welcome to THL Alicia! There are several teens that have been posting here, but our forum was down and some of them haven't made it back yet. We're hoping that they make it back soon.

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Az

BTW-I think that 12 Guage is one of our teen members, and I see that he's also one of our newest moderators. Welcome aboard 12 Guage!

Edit-Looks like we were posting at the same time, 12 Guage.  LOL
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

12 gauge

Glad to be aboard and help Az!

Alicia, Azkiote is one of the administers here, they have much more power than us moderators, just to let ya know ;)

Don't ya Az? :rolleyes: lol.

Oh Az, does anyone know Stelmon's email? I wonder where the man got to...

Stelmon will be another moderator here Alicia, besides me...

can't wait til we get more and more members, this forum will be so much fun! :cool:

edit- LOL! It does seem that way huh? Pretty close if ya ask me lol!

Daryl (deceased)

Quotethey have much more power than us moderators, just to let ya know

Don't ya Az? lol.
Nope, not me! I'm just a nice guy that comes to visit every now and then, that's all.   The title just means that I'm part of the welcoming committee. The mod's are the mean, nast...er...the ones that do all the work!

;)

Az
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Marlin917VS

Hey everyone, I'm one of the other young ones on the forum.  My name is Andy. I'm 14 and from western PA.  I like hunting, shooting, soccer, baseball, and I play the violin.  I've been shooting since I was about 5 and hunting since I was 12.  If you have any questions just let me know. later

ps. I was formerly known as Andy2590 but got tired of it and since the site went down and i had to re-register i changed it.  Sorry for the confusion. Later
"If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

12 gauge

Quote from: AzKioteNope, not me! I'm just a nice guy that comes to visit every now and then, that's all. The title just means that I'm part of the welcoming committee. The mod's are the mean, nast...er...the ones that do all the work!

;)

Az
I am not mean!

Alright no mod, admin, or THL staff on the roster is mean..

There we go done and settled ;)

Andy welcome!

I think i started deer hunting when i was either 11 or 12..and i got my first deer at 13, then at 14 i got my first elk and a doe with the 30-30...

Anyway, welcome!

Az, keep up the good, hard work of inviting ;)

Everyone have a good evening and god bless :D

Daryl (deceased)

Naw, you're not mean 12 Guage.  I must have been thinking of back when I was a moderator...

I HAD to be a little mean back then.  Things have change now though, and we have a great group of folks, both regular members and forum leaders.  None better on the net, IMO!!

;)

Az

RIP Linden33

12 gauge

Quote from: AzKioteNaw, you're not mean 12 Guage. I must have been thinking of back when I was a moderator...

I HAD to be a little mean back then. Things have change now though, and we have a great group of folks, both regular members and forum leaders. None better on the net, IMO!!

;)

Az
I know i ain't mean lol!

If i was then the world is coming to an end! lol! :eek:

There are tons of nice folks here on the board! And i am glad we have them!

This forum, is the most organized, has the best moderators, admins, and staff than i have seen on any other hunting forum on the web..

bigtymehunter.proboards21.com has some pretty neat stuff, but they aren't as well organized as yall are!

I like going here!

Keep up the good administering!

Marlin917VS

I would just like to say something about this forum. I have been here since i think july which isnt very long compared to some people, but its long enough that i've came to the conclusion that this forum is different that others I've been to. The other forums traded information just like this, but it was much less personal. I just read the info and didnt even look to who posted it, not that it would matter since I didnt know who they were. On this forum its like i've known all of these peole for a long time. I listen to the stories on here and have had every emotion from laughing in the formerly known jokers wild section to having a tear rolling down my cheak after reading a story in the christian section. The people in this forum are a lot more than just aquantences like in other forums, they feel like friends and family. I was just thinking about that today and thought that maybe I should post it. Just my opinion and I think it really says a lot about the quality of this forum. later

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

12 gauge

That's the whole moral of the forum...

To treat others like family and to share info, emotions and cheer others up and to help each other on our problems and on hunting...

That is why this site is the best on the web!

No other forum i go to has what this one has!

We have great mods, admins, and staff and great members!!!!

This forum is meant for all hunters, we are a big family! A big hunting family, though we never seen and met each other in person, but we get an idea of how they are like through the attitude of their posts..

And as far as i am concerned i NEVER ran into ONE person on this site that is mean, unrespectful and full of hatred!

Everyone on this site that i have met has treated me like a family member and has cared for me and helped me!

That's what we are here, ONE BIG FAMILY!

Draggy has some good jokes don't she?

and Motor, boy he will lighten your heart and fill your soul with freshning emotions and thoughts!

There are a lot of people on the web like that too..

Feel free to do what ya want, post a joke, we would like to hear it, enlighten our hearts, go ahead! Feel free to speak your mind!

I wish you a great evening and god bless :D

Marlin917VS

I think it is kinda different for us younger people here too.  At the other forums it felt like I was treated different because I was younger.  Here we are all hunters and sportsman and everyone seems to be treated equally.  just my opinion.  Later!!

12 gauge

I don't understand the reason of people treating others differently just because of a few moderations which is..

1- skin color
2- age
3- gender
4- size
5- looks/appearance
6- thoughts/opinions

I think everyone should be treated the same, because we are all humans! No matter if we are black or white, tan or dark, tall or short, old or young, ugly or good looking, fat or skinny, stupid or smart..

I think everyone deserves to be treated right, and that same thought goes through the minds of our beloved moderators, administraters, and staff!

Our goal here is to make sure this site stays clean, organized and to make members feel right at home, safe and treated the same!

You came to the right place my friend!

Vacant

Congrats 12 guage, I cant think of a better person to run this corner of THL. Im still a teen (19) so I guess I have a home here too? lol. I hope more young people find this spot and start some active posts going... or I will take matters into my own hand!

Y'all are definitely right about THL being "different", Ravenbeauty has sure brough together an awesome group of people here.

Best wishes,
Randy

Tags: