Weatherby SVM 22-250 package deal

Started by nrthrn_maine_hunter, December 22, 2006, 07:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrthrn_maine_hunter

Well, I'm selling one of my babies:( , my Weatherby Mark V Super Varmint Master in 22-250.  It is topped with a Leupold VX-III 6.5-20X50 Long Range Target Scope (fine duplex).  has Talley mounts from Weatherby on it.  Need the money basically and want to buy a 204 that is a little lighter to carry around - not bad during the fall or summer, but need the lighter equip I have 4 inches of cloths on and walking around with snow shoes- and this is the only one I can part with to get the $. Would keep it and just buy a new one if I could afford to do it.  I will buy another Weatherby Varmint Rifle when I have the funds.  The trigger has been adjusted to under 3lbs and is very crisp.
   Took it out shooting today and all groups were under an inch @ 100yds with the 55gr Winchester Ballistic Silver Tips, threw the target away though cuz I am just that smart:rolleyes: .  Have shot things like jugs and such out to 386yds (as far as we could get) and groups were great out to there as well, never measured them though.  There is a light mark on the bolt handle from where it rubbed against a rock last winter, but it is not deep and if it doesnt bother me it wouldn't bother many people.  
    If you or anyone you know would be interested, please consider it.  You can PM me or e-mail me and I will get back to you with an answer to any questions you may have.
   The gun retails for $1772, and will obviously sell it for alot less than that!  The scope is on Cabelas for $799.  I am looking for around $1800 (1300 for gun and 500 for scope)-feel that is fair! Talley rings are $100 and will throw them in obviously. Want to sell it as a package!  Will also send the partial box of ammo with it.
God is Love!
Justin
Some things are real whether you believe in them or not!

nrthrn_maine_hunter

O, here are some pics, forgot to post them:confused:

Hunterbug

How much for the comforter? :D Just kidding. That's a pretty sweet rig. Unfortunately if that showed up at my house right now and my wife saw it the first thing shot with it would be me. ;)
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

nrthrn_maine_hunter

Dave, just need to set up an account, it's free.
Then you just upload them into your personal photobucket account.  Pretty strait forward.

Hunterbug,
she don't need to know!!!;)
P.S., the comforter aint for sail, my better half would not care for that much more than yours would finding that you had bought my beautiful rifle:)

nrthrn_maine_hunter

I think you put the decimal point in the wrong spot on that offer!:)

nrthrn_maine_hunter

Well I decided to take the gun off the market, just cant part with it.
I just plan to order a .204 barrel for the TCA prohunter I got for X-Mas and use that for a different option for calling depending on the situation.
Sorry to dissapoint you all.

nrthrn_maine_hunter

Well it is back on the market, and that is my final decision:hat: ,  Will sell it with or without scope, depending on the buyer's wishes.

Tags: