Prvi Partizan Brass

Started by davidlt89, December 14, 2021, 04:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

has anyone ever used Prvi Partizan Brass? If so, what do you think of it? God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Jamie.270

I've never loaded their new brass, but I've reloaded once fired brass of theirs.
I don't recall any problems with it.
It seemed fairly consistent.  Everything went Bang afterwards and I didn't go home with any embedded shrapnel.

This was pistol brass BTW, not rifle brass.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Nothing wrong with it, new brass is fine.
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Hunterbug

I've used it and it worked just fine.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Jorge in Oz

I used it for my milsurps in 303 Brit and 8x57 and they were great. The ammo is not as good but once I accumulated enough cases I reloaded for both calibres.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

I've used new and once-fired. The new stuff MIGHT be better than the milsurp stuff, but both have worked fine for me.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

So I put this thread out there and come to find out I use it in my 375 H&H! Shows you how much I reload for that!!
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Jorge in Oz

I use to buy their ammo then reuse the once fired cases. I have a 303-25 with a heavy barrel on a K98 BYF 43 Oberndorf Mauser action and I would get 3 to 5 reloads on the Prvi Partisan cases  (badged Highland here in Oz in the past) for that calibre. It was my go to wild dog & fox rifle till I bought the 222.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Tags: