New Addition to the Family

Started by Jorge in Oz, November 22, 2007, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorge in Oz

Hi guys,

Just like to announce the arrival of my baby boy Jesse Luis. He was born on the 3rd November at 11:41pm. He weighed 6 pound 8 oz and was 49.5cm long. He is  a wonderful little boy and lucky for him he looks like his mum.

Mother and bub are doing well.

Cheers

Jorge
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

davidlt89

Congrats my friend. It is always a special time watching your child come into the world. Glad to hear all is well also. We will be waiting for the picture. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

RatherBHuntin

Congratulations Jorge!  There is nothing in the world that compares to holding a newborn child.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

tn.varmit

bowhunter 51

Congratulations......................................BH51.............................
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

12 gauge

Congrats!!! Carry on the tradition! :biggthumpup: :)
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Gunslingergirl

Congratulations.  We definitely need some pictures though.  

GSG
We still do not know one-thousandth of one percent
of what nature has revealed to us.
Albert Einstein

Paul Hoskins

Congrat's. Kombi to you and the missus. Does this mean there will be another hunter in the family one day???...........Paul H

Jorge in Oz

Hi Guys,

Here's a photo of my boy Jesse.

Yes the hunting tradition will certainly continue.

Thanks for your well wishes.

Hey Paul H it's Jorge in Oz not Kombi with the new bub. Just in case Kombi wonders where this new bub has come from.

Cheers
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Paul Hoskins

Sorry Jorge, don't know how that happened.  Don't let Kombi have him. Iffin you wanna give him to someone, I'll take him. Sure looks like a keeper to me...........Paul H

Shotgunhemi

Congratulations Jorge! God Bless mate :)
Chris

SSAA DEERSTALKERS CLUB

Alboy

Congratulations to you and the missus.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Antler3

Congrats on the new little one !  You will get such joy out of him.  Relish every moment , they do grow up fast. Glad things went well.
ANTLER 3

Tags: