just wanted to sy hi to everybody i do all the hunting and fishin i can

Started by killerkoz, January 25, 2008, 07:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killerkoz

ive been a all around sportsman for about 15 years now i just wanted to say hi to everyone im from west by god virginia were the woods are still the only place to go grociery shopin so if you all dont mind  id like to get to know yea maybe trade some good tips
:biggthumpup:

recoil junky

Welcome killerkoz. I been to West by God Virginia once. Nice country, lot's of trees for hunting, lot's of water for fishing. It was a fast rtrip but I enjoyed the view.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

davidlt89

Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Clueless

I'm just south of West, by God, Virigina and been ther many times.  I love West, by God, Virginia where the mountains are many, the water is clean and the folks are fantastic!!

I've done a lot of hanging around Charlestown, West, my god, Virginia.  Flew in there once and thought  was going to fall OFF the mountain.  Taking off again wasn't pretty!! LOL!!
Found it to be awfully hard on my arms!! LOL!!

So welcome, howdy!!!:smiley:
A mind always employed is always happy. This is the true secret, the grand recipe, for felicity.
Thomas Jefferson

mtsharps

Tags: