The Baikal model 18's rifle and SG

Started by Brithunter, November 03, 2009, 03:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fieldmor77

The boys down at Pine Rivers Gun shop and Locksmiths, at lawnton Jorge, their everyday prices always come under the competitions sale prices.

Jorge in Oz

A mate of mine buys hi stuff from Pine Rivers Gun Shop. He would go into Cleavers cause we both use to live pretty close to the shop, and whatever price Cleavers quoted him Pine Rivers would match it so he would do business with them. I use to live in Margate so Cleavers was just convenient. Now I shop at Noosa Shooters and Cleavers when they have 303 or 8x57 ammo on special.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Jorge in Oz

Quote from: Brithunter;99106Perhaps try to get a std Baikal replacement for the missing sight but right now I am looking at what peep sight that I can fit onto it :greentongue: might have to modify something.

Hmmm I had an old P-H5B somewhere perhaps I could make that fit ............ If I can find it that is :Banghead:

Hey BH have you seen on FleaBay they have these peep sights that fit on to weaver rails, don't know if they would fit the 11mm or 15mm? rail on the Baikals. I thinlk they are designed for the 22mm or 24mm rails. I have a website of a guy that does nice peep sights to fit on weaver scope bases. Will find address and paste the link on. You may want to try the shotgun sights again on FleaBay I've seen some which may suit your receiver.

Cheers

jorge
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Brithunter

No I have not looked at them as I want a properly adjustable rear sight. I have wondered if the tang sights for the Savage 99 might fit.
Go Get them Floyd!

Tags: