another MN ????

Started by JaDub, August 03, 2010, 04:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaDub

Rick,     just buy both the 26 & the 28.  :end:     :D

sakorick

Quote from: JaDub;107199Rick,     just buy both the 26 & the 28.  :end:     :D

I bought the 25, 26 and 27. Let's see......you can buy one matching K98 or 10 matching MN's........huuuuummmmmm.....I'll take the 10 MN's! Regards, Rick.

PS. I see JaDub has been lurking around on the MN forum......snitcher! :biggthumpup:
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

JaDub

Ya just never know when Mama`s watch`n.   :MOGRIN:

gitano

:huh::stars::confused:

I thought you meant "Minnesotan".

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

I thought the same thing eh. :jumpingsmiley:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

JaDub

It`s a double-dog dare ya secret lingo used amongst us Mosin junkies.

Now I`m revealed and Rick has no place to hide..................... O the HORROR !!!

sakorick

Quote from: JaDub;107213It`s a double-dog dare ya secret lingo used amongst us Mosin junkies.

Now I`m revealed and Rick has no place to hide..................... O the HORROR !!!

I am sakorick on every forum I belong. I have no problems, no secret lingo or anything else. I am a collector and not well versed on the Mosin Nagants. I learn every day. For instance, if you want info on Norwegian Mausers, then you best look me up!

I have a decent collection of MN's but not my focus. I have a Westinghouse, several rebuilt Dragoons, several Sakos and now some 1920's rifles. I look for odd balls and the 3 MN's all have East German markings......do you see a pattern here? Regards, Rick.

JaDub

I have a decent collection of MN's but not my focus. I have a Westinghouse, several rebuilt Dragoons, several Sakos and now some 1920's rifles. I look for odd balls and the 3 MN's all have East German markings......do you see a pattern here? Regards, Rick.[/QUOTE]

The pattern is.............. you`re a hopeless junkie just like the rest of us. :yes:

May I tip my glass to your fortitude?

Cheers Rick, I think I like ya. :MOGRIN:

JaDub

Rick,  

HELP  !!!

I just bought an M44   ...........    AND  ..........   an  SKS   !!!!  

OH ,  Noooooooooooo  !!    The Horror !

JaDub

sakorick

Everyone should own an SKS. They are super cool, never jam and fun to shoot. Oh, and the ammo is cheap! Oh, and you only have to clean them about once every 2 years or so! :COOLdude:Great little carbines. Regards, Rick.

JaDub

Someone  on the SKS forum  even suggested that my SKS needs company.............go figure. :anxious:  

JaDub

Tags: