Grandpa's 22

Started by Hunterbug, June 13, 2020, 09:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunterbug

My grandfather recently passed away and one of the things I inherited was his 22 rifle. It's a Voere NATO Puma. While cleaning cleaning out his house we also found the original receipt and instructions. I killed my first rabbit with this gun and as a kid put many of the dents and dings in the stock.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

recoil junky

Very nice Hunterbug, very nice indeed.

Grampa Dale's passing was a great loss to all who knew him.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Paul Hoskins

Pat, I can't see very much any more but that rifle looks like my idea of what a classy 22 rifle should look like. Really sorry for your loss. Lost both my grandfathers a long time ago. Both were probably the biggest influence on my life.  ......Paul H

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

JaDub

Yep, Dale will be missed.  I treasured every min I spent with him.  Ole dead eye !

After trying to  `recover`   a willed gun,   I finally received my dad`s first gun , a   Stevens   model 26 Crackshot 22 single shot.  About a simple gun as could be. Don`t think I ever hit anything with  it  cuz , I swear , it could only shoot around corners.

JaDub

Tags: