Tons of lawsuits...

Started by Gmoney, October 28, 2004, 05:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmoney

I heard this morning that the Kerry party has already filed 30-something lawsuits before the election has even happened becasue of voting issues in various states...you know what this is going to turn into? If Bush doesn't win by a large percentage in states there are going to be many, many lawsuits and court cases and Kerry will turn this into a court battle...I think letting the courts decide our next president is a great idea....LOL...If this happens who knows when this nation will know who our president is....this man is sickening...
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

RatherBHuntin

Yes I saw some dissapointing stuff on the news this morning.  Same thing, and lots are clainming Disenfranchisement.  Apparently they are disenfranchising folks by doing lots of clearly biased practices like
 *giving traffic tickets on election day
 *forcing folks to vote in the precinct they registered themselves in
 *by allowing overseas military to use an absentee ballot (only permissable for democrats who only live on the other side of town)
 *requiring a picture ID to prove you are who you claim to be

Absolutely ridiculous to claim Disenfranchisement in this day and age.  The only requirement to register is an address and social security number.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Tags: