Colorado's 2006 Regs are out.........

Started by Hiker, February 08, 2006, 09:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunterbug

I just ran down to Sportsman's Warehouse and they didn't have them yet. Maby in the next couple of days.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Hiker

Hunterbug,  online......if you click on the link, it'll take you to them.

Hunterbug

I saw that part. I need the book so I can send it to gitano.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

Niccolo Machiavelli

Hiker

For all of you who are hunting Colorado this fall, you can apply online and use your Credit Card. If you are a Non Resident, Sheep, Goats and Moose must be mailed in.
Deadline is April 4, 2006

If you have any questions on the draw, feel free to PM me and I'll try to assist you.

Have a great hunt,
Hiker

frontier gander

idiots raising the elk prices. they'll lower it when people stop buying tags. i know darn well im not buying an elk tag this season. thats to much $$ when i rarely see elk during muzzleloading season.

Hunterbug

I used to buy two elk tags, one rifle and one archery. I just won't hunt archery anymore. I get elk during rifle season and archery season is during some of the best fishing times so I'll go fishing instead.

Niccolo Machiavelli

Tags: