My 8

Started by crumley, January 14, 2006, 07:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crumley

I shot this one a few years ago and since i am new to this site i figured i would show.   I took this one about a mile from my house in South Carolina.  I shot him through a little sappling right before he dropped off over the hill.

I will not die for my country but I will give the enemy a chance to die for his.

Gmoney

Nice lookin' deer......is that a large one for the area?
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

Jay Edward (deceased)

Good lookin' critter crumley... what'd you use to take him down?

crumley

For the area that I live in GMONEY yeah thats a pretty good size deer. Farther down Southeast they get bigger. More farm land for them to grow bigger down there. Jay i took it with a 30-30 Marlin hunting with a 125 grain hollow point. Shot it at around 42 to 50 Yards. I have 4 different tracks in South Carolina that I hunt and I have different rifles for area that i am going to hunt.

I will not die for my country but I will give the enemy a chance to die for his.

buckshot roberts

;) Hey, congrats that's a nice looking buck. And welcome to THL.
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

BuckBox Displays

Good buck!  Congrats!

bowhunter 51

Oh yea!........Nice young buck, good strong rack.....Probably field dress, What?
200 lb maybe?..........I tell ya what.....Ya'll got some nice deer up that way!...
Your gonna have ta get a couple more like that one!.........................
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Tags: