Hey RJ

Started by Hunterbug, May 17, 2008, 10:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunterbug

A friend of mine just picked up a 700 BDL in 300 RUM today. It's got a LONG barrel on it and open sights. What load do you use in yours? He got it with a Redfiend scope for $475.

p.s. I'll be bringing my Grandfather up to your place for a doe this year if everything goes OK.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

recoil junky

My CDL liked 180 grain Accubonds and IMR7828. The Sendero likes the same thing so far, but with the new scope yet untried, I may be back to the drawing board. If all goes well I'm going to try out the new scope in the morning before the wind comes up.

You'll have to pm me with your email adress. We've had a change of internet providers and quit a bit of info got "lost" in the shuffle. :oops:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Tags: