good day!

Started by powerwagon, November 19, 2008, 04:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powerwagon

well hello every ne my names colton, im from allen town pennsylvania, i now live in stanly county north carolina. i enjoy the wild, id like to keep it that way for a long time.I found this site loking for info on my .303 savage 99 and .308 savage 99f.I inhareted thes ging from my dad, grand dad,grate grand dad.4 generations of deer hunting:biggthumpup:

Daryl (deceased)

Welcome to THL, Colton!

Lots of information and knowledge about those here on the boards.  Anything you can't find, just ask about 'em and the folks hereabouts should be able to help you out.

Again, welcome!

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

rockinbbar

Hey powerwagon!

Welcome to THL....I have a 99D in .243 I treasure. You are in good company here.

Barry
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Alboy

Welcome

Still miss my 99 in 303 Savage that some low life stole in Florida.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

davidlt89

welcome!!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

canadabob

Welcome. I'm kinda new here also, and doin the exact same thing as you. Lookin for information and hopefully add my own opinions where it might be wanted.
Be thru NC and Penn lots in my travels. Lotta nice country thru there.
Take care and welcome again :smiley:.

Tags: