Buster on TV

Started by rockinbbar, December 31, 2009, 05:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockinbbar

Buster was featured on MOJO Outdoors TV in a recent show. In fact, I don't think it's even aired yet. ;)

Anyway, Terry Denman, the host, sent me this clip of Buster and one of the things he does to help get more coyotes.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MOJOOutdoorsTV

While it's just one of the things Buster has been trained for, it's inciteful as to how a dog can work on a stand, and be beneficial to the hunt.

Barry
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

gitano

Very cool!

I'm gettin' the itch to go to New Mexico.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

bowhunter 51

Excellent clip & commentary, Barry....really enjoyed it...thanks for shareing..
...............................................................................................................BH51..
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

22hornet

Fantastic, Buster is a star! :cool:  Great footage.

That calling is similar to what we do when we call foxes.

Do you have any other clips of the work Buster can do?
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

Paul Hoskins

Well Barry, I finally got to see Buster in action. That's just great. Makes me want to go bust a coyote. Congrat's to you & Buster as well as your hunting team.  .........Paul H

Gmoney

Cool Barry...

Didn't listen to audio as I'm at work but Buster looked like a big ole boy compared to that little kit fox...

Sure you are busy getting ready for the big hunt...

Hope it goes well and sure wish I could make it...
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

buckshot roberts

:laugh: cool video's........looks like one of the bob cats got away........Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

branxhunter

Great video Barry.

As 22hornet said it looks very similar to calling foxes here in Australia. I am always really impressed watching well trained hunting dogs. I read an article in an old shooting magazine recently that referred to hunting dogs as "game doublers" and I think you video of Buster demonstrates the idea beautifully.

Marcus

rockinbbar

Quote from: Gmoney;101696Cool Barry...

Didn't listen to audio as I'm at work but Buster looked like a big ole boy compared to that little kit fox...

Sure you are busy getting ready for the big hunt...

Hope it goes well and sure wish I could make it...

Kit fox! You need to watch that again! :D

It was a "smallish" coyote. ;)

Gmoney

I told you I had to be sneaky!  I squeezed the frame down so it was about a 4x4 square on my computer and watched it muted!  The details weren't exactly very visible!  

I'll watch it again tonight and check out the kit fox, I meant coyote and maybe some audio...grin...

Will you please draw my name in the drawings this weekend?
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

rockinbbar

You checked out that thread on donations again? It's getting bigger still...

You want one of those NightForce scopes, right?

Gmoney

I hadn't till now...phew!

Course I haven't won a thing in my life so it doesn't really matter...grin...

Any idea on how many tickets sold?
-Greg

rockinbbar

No Clue.

I probably won't get that info til Saturday.

Tags: