First fur of the season!

Started by davidlt89, October 23, 2013, 04:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Going to skin him out tomorrow night!!!
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

davidlt89

Got this bad boy case skinned, fleshed out, and boarded tonight. I think he may be another one for the wall. Although not quite prime, pretty close, which seems awful early!!! I must say, I had a lot of fun doing this raccoon. a lot different than fleshing a beaver!!!.

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

He looks wet. Was it a water set?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

QuoteWas it a water set?
No. dispatching him I shot him through the eye and he bled all over himself. Had to wash him down with the hose to get all the blood off. God Bless.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Wow that was a heavy lift then David...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

QuoteHad to wash him down with the house

:D

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

QuoteWow that was a heavy lift then David...
waiting for Don to give one of his "catty" warnings!;)

Tags: