Any Ruger lovers out there?

Started by sakorick, July 15, 2014, 01:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

Very austere 'in the flesh'. looks more like a landing strip than a shooting range. No benches. No target butts. Just a gravel pad and lots of "No" and "Don't" signs. BUT... It's FREE and so far (open three whole days), clean. I seriously doubt that it will stay that way.

This 'thing' has a long story associated with it, but I have already hi-jacked sakorick's thread enough. I'll post more on this subject AFTER I get the fishing trip story at least STARTED.:oops:

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Quotebut I have already hi-jacked sakorick's thread enough

Ultimately it is about a Ruger...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

Not the 'story' about the new public shooting range, though.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

There is something about a Ruger and a new shooting range that go hand in hand. Hijack away.:2thumbsup:
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Fair enough then, I'll stay 'out' as I don't actually have anything nice to say about Rugers.:o
Turvey Stalking
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

sakorick

Quote from: j0e_bl0ggs;133308Fair enough then, I'll stay 'out' as I don't actually have anything nice to say about Rugers.:o

Sounds like the impetus for a new thread. It could be called Guns I dislike and why. :p
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Jamie.270

Oh great, a running thread/argument between BritHunter and j0e, about which is worse,...

A Remington M700 or a Ruger M77.

:cens:
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

recoil junky

Yeah, go have yer aigerment som'ers else. I like 'em both so :cens: :cens:

:drama:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Tags: