The new 7.6 Creedmoor!

Started by Hunterbug, April 01, 2019, 01:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunterbug

Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

recoil junky

When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

Quote“The 7.6 Creedmoor gives you everything you liked about the .308 Win, with a trendy name and the undeniable Creedmoor cachet."

Good grief! A "sign of the times". They're standing up in front of God and everyone and saying out loud - "This is just a .308 Win that we've renamed so that people that care more about NAMES of cartridges can have the LATEST FAD-NAMED cartridge!" ALMOST unbelievable.

Wait a minit... It's April first, isn't it.

Had me going there for about a minute, HB...

Apparently you 'got' Recoil Junky. :D

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Hunterbug

Quote from: gitanoGood grief!
Wait a minit... It's April first, isn't it.

Had me going there for about a minute, HB...

Paul

:MOGRIN: At least I got RJ's blood pressure up.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

recoil junky

Right after I posted I remembered.

Still wouldn't put it past some nincowpoop to throw it out there.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Paul Hoskins

recoil junky

Tags: