Check out this video....

Started by Northern-Lights, February 04, 2006, 05:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern-Lights

I posted this in Big Game, then thought maybe this would be better.

http://real-hunters.com/bellar-trial-video.cfm

Here is my take on things....

Last night I read all about the "video" (couldn't get it to play). Today, I saw it. Yes, I was upset. Yes, I was sickened. Yes, I was outraged. However, does anyone actually believe Jimmy Houston is the only one who has done this or similar things? And, what did he do that was illegal? NOTHING. The only thing he's guilty of, is doing things that ethical people don't do. In fact, the only thing anyone should be upset about is that he lied and mislead everyone.

I quit watching almost all hunting videos many years ago. There just isn't any way that so many monster bucks are roaming around in the wild (during the daytime) for these "professional" hunters to shoot. Not when they are on the road traveling as much as they are. So that means one of a few things. Either they are also in small pens, or are in larger pens and are used to comming to the same bait for many months, or, are in a penned area and need the water supply which is there. (Bait and water supplies are easily edited out of the film so you won't see it.) So, in reality, everyone who buys and watches these fraudulant films are adding to the problem and in fact, are giving their ok for this type of thing.

So, Jimmy lied and mislead folks.....and according to many of us he's un-ethical for what he did and how he did it....... But, it was legal. Bring one of those "professionals" to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, or northern New York, Pennsylvania, Montana, or any other wild place, and watch them stumble around and go home empty handed. So maybe what it's all about is the kill? I sure hope not, but by buying all those videos, it sure looks like it to me!
There are only 3 things that truely matter in life.  God, God\'s word, and the souls of men!!

Job 31:6

buckshot roberts

:( Yep I stoped watching all of the big game ones, i still check out the bird hunting shows, what has been done is un-ethical, and is one up for the anti-hunters,thanks for post'n this,ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

WHITETAIL HUNTER

Quote from: Northern-LightsI posted this in Big Game, then thought maybe this would be better.

http://real-hunters.com/bellar-trial-video.cfm

Here is my take on things....

Last night I read all about the "video" (couldn't get it to play). Today, I saw it. Yes, I was upset. Yes, I was sickened. Yes, I was outraged. However, does anyone actually believe Jimmy Houston is the only one who has done this or similar things? And, what did he do that was illegal? NOTHING. The only thing he's guilty of, is doing things that ethical people don't do. In fact, the only thing anyone should be upset about is that he lied and mislead everyone.

I quit watching almost all hunting videos many years ago. There just isn't any way that so many monster bucks are roaming around in the wild (during the daytime) for these "professional" hunters to shoot. Not when they are on the road traveling as much as they are. So that means one of a few things. Either they are also in small pens, or are in larger pens and are used to comming to the same bait for many months, or, are in a penned area and need the water supply which is there. (Bait and water supplies are easily edited out of the film so you won't see it.) So, in reality, everyone who buys and watches these fraudulant films are adding to the problem and in fact, are giving their ok for this type of thing.

So, Jimmy lied and mislead folks.....and according to many of us he's un-ethical for what he did and how he did it....... But, it was legal. Bring one of those "professionals" to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, or northern New York, Pennsylvania, Montana, or any other wild place, and watch them stumble around and go home empty handed. So maybe what it's all about is the kill? I sure hope not, but by buying all those videos, it sure looks like it to me!
Actually Dunn, from Brooks & Dunn were charged and found guilty for the same offense. It seems that Dunn, and his boy thought becuase it was a game farm that laws do not apply, but I guess where they did it the law does apply to fenced animals, as far as Jimmie I do not the the whole story, the laws in which the offense was done.
Preserve the heritage, take a youth hunting.

Nothing outruns a deer, BUT A MAGNUM :eek:

BuckBox Displays

It's really sad when you find stuff like this.  I watched the videos a couple of weeks ago and was disgusted.  Canned hunts are unethical and disturbing at the same time.

gdc23

I cant seem to get the video to play is the link and video still operational.
Thanks
gdc

Tags: