opener

Started by Turkish, November 05, 2004, 04:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkish

Youth deer seasoner opener is tomorow can hardely contain myself.. just have to defend my stand from city people that flock my Hunting area  every year to try and get a good shot from there brand new F-350.. bullets zinging over my head its kinda scary to go to my stand anymore.. i was shot at bout 7 times last year by 3 differnt city hunters all ocasions i was watching little does and there fons.. they  still havent found out that someone is watching them maybe ill tell them politly with my 30-06?? no i dont realy feel like taking a life over a stupid deer maybe they think differnt?? o well i guess thell get whats coming to them..

Turkish

Outlander

Yea nothing like the person who thinks just because they have a gun they can hunt.
I was almost shot several times a few years ago out hunting.
They really need to learn a few things.
I have a friend that thought the same thing.
He was out in east Texas and shot and killed a man because he was ignorant to the fact that guns are not toys and that just shooting wildly will eventualy in the end bring only bad things.
Good luck on the hunt I hope you get what you are after.
"Freedom Is Not Free. Always Be Thankful For Those That Have Fallen For What We Have Today"

Tags: