Fish & Berries

Started by Inukshuk, January 25, 2008, 07:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtnpenny

I dont know what you all are fussing about with only frying fish.  I thought it sounded good with the berries.  Now I just want to see a pic of the finished meal.
mtn_penny
Save a life.
Become an organ donor today.

clicky > http://dragcave.net/user/mtnpenny < click

Inukshuk

Quote from: mtnpenny;73218I dont know what you all are fussing about with only frying fish.  I thought it sounded good with the berries.  Now I just want to see a pic of the finished meal.

As soon as I can go out ice fishing after Blizzard season I'll try and post a picture of the finished product. As long as I remember before my stomach sees it. :happy: :D
To Go Where No Man Has Gone Before
Live Long And Prosper

davidlt89

Inukshuk,
   I used to fish lake trout extensively, but have not in awhile. what is considered a "big" one in your parts?
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Clueless

David over in "Fishing" he has written and has photos of fish he has caught.

Great Stuff!!:biggthumpup:
A mind always employed is always happy. This is the true secret, the grand recipe, for felicity.
Thomas Jefferson

Inukshuk

Quote from: davidlt89;73228Inukshuk,
   I used to fish lake trout extensively, but have not in awhile. what is considered a "big" one in your parts?

The biggest my wife caught was a 39" lake trout and others have caught close to 4ft. We use a heavy cotton or synthetic line for ice fishing and once I had one snap the line and take  off with  my louers etc. It's also happened several times that the line had to be cut cause it was to big for the 8-9" hole.
I've got a shot of this somewhere. Will have to find it.
To Go Where No Man Has Gone Before
Live Long And Prosper

davidlt89

I am very interested in seeing these pictures. I caught a 30" one in 1997 that weighed 14lbs. Just fit through my 8" hole. What does one of these 4' ones weigh? Instead of cutting the line, why did you not cut another hole right beside it? Don't know if I could bring myself to cut the line unless I had exhausted all other possibilities. But I am sure you know what you are doing. But anyway, picutes, pictures, and if you can find some, pictures please! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: