Secrets & Tips

Started by buckshot roberts, July 29, 2008, 09:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motor (deceased)

i have found that the best time to hunt during rainy season is just before it rains and rightafter it quits and in a slight drizzle...when it is windy i sit by the fire at camp..i go to my strand after daylight and stay till about 10:00 and and go back abot 3:00 till dark an i don't use that stinkin scent..you can either spray your clothes with no scent or put what you are going to wear in a bag with pine twigs overnight.. not bragging but i have killed dozens of deer, probably 200 more or less in my lifetime so you don't need all that fancy high priced stuff they sell you..you need to realize i am 79 years old and have been hunting since i was 8..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

Paul Hoskins

Motor, Good to see you back on THL. I like your plan. It doesn't bother me to get out in my blind or stand late. Can't see them in the dark anyway. I never paid any attention to all this newfangled stuff for deer hunting. Daniel Boone didn't use it and I figure I don't need it. Just money wasted for naught.   ..........Paul H

buckshot roberts

Paul that is so true... you don't need all that stuff........motor boiled pine twigs an such...and put it a spray bottle........and used it thay way..Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: