Whats new this season?

Started by Mauserfan in TX, September 02, 2008, 05:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mauserfan in TX

It is almost that time of the year again...Bow season is just around the corner. I have a new rig i am going to try this year. It is the Mossy Oak X  By PSE. A new Tru -Glo site, Gold-Tip 5575 shafts  and the Rage 2-blade 100 gn. broadheads. I also picked up a new recurve this year and i may try it out also. What are y'all shooting this year? Hopefully a deer or two.:biggthumpup:
8\'s is Great
Col Charles Askins

davidlt89

quite a set up you have there my friend, sounds like a winner. I am very interested to hear how the rage broadheads workout, hopefully you get the chance to put them thru something. I bought some muzzy mx-4's last year and the first thing I put them through was a deer. sadly, the deer was never found and the blood trail was almost non existent. I won't put all the blame on the broadheads though. after setting up my blind for bear this year I have a nice hole where the broadhead went through the blind! I bought a Fred Bear Instinct in January and shot it for the first time last friday. all I can say it is sweet! very smooth and I did not get nearly as tired as I did with my last bow. I will not be using it this year as they will not let us shoot does this year during archery. I thought about it for bear but just have not shot enough and there is not much room for error on a bruin. would love to see some pictures of the bow! God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

RatherBHuntin

Nothin new for me this year, except hopefully more time in the woods.  Still using the Hoyt MagnaTech and Muzzy 3 blades
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Daryl (deceased)

Nothing new for me, either.  Still using the same PSE Mach Flight 4 I've been using for about 18 years.  Still works, and I still use it.

Some carbon shafts and I think I still have a box of 100 grain Thunderhead broadheads to use, so I'll use 'em.  They've always done well for me.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Mauserfan in TX

Glad to see there will be a few of us out for bow season this year. I really shopped around for my bow this time and tried out quite a few models. I choose mine based on the following reasons: The price was right, It was the smoothest drawing bow i tried, The price was right, and last but not least....... It was absolutly the UGLIEST thing hanin' on the rack. But i still like it.Oh yeah, the price was right.:biggthumpup: Y'all take care.
8\'s is Great
Col Charles Askins

Tags: