The H.A.W. Unveiled

Started by Mauserfan in TX, April 18, 2009, 02:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mauserfan in TX

I have finally figured out what to do with that old Ispore Enfield action i had laying around my shop. It is .308 Win. 10 rnd mag , 18'' barrell, finished in "Swampoflauge." Now if i could just make one in 6.5 Swede.
8\'s is Great
Col Charles Askins

rockinbbar

That looks great! :)

What do you use it on? Hogs? Looks like a great hog gun in any case!

Barry
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

gitano

Nice rig! I really like the sout-type scope mounts. I think I could "stand" a SMLE if it was in '308 and had a scout mount. :)

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

Quote"Swampoflauge."
Like it!!!!! God Bless
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

Quote from: gitano;92125Nice rig! I really like the sout-type scope mounts. I think I could "stand" a SMLE if it was in '308 and had a scout mount. :)

Paul

MFIT,

At last........a "smelly" I can live with:bowdown: Good job thar, neighbor!!!!:biggthumpup:

Also what Paul said!

Ol' John:Banghead: :sleeping:
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

Mauserfan in TX

Glad y'all like it. I put it together with spare parts i had piling up in the shop from other jobs i have done for folks. I figured i got about $80.00 invested in it. The Swampoflauge is actually a mix of different Krylon colors, And the "Tactical Light " mount is a rear base and ring for a Remington 700. Best thing, is it likes all the .308 loads i have that my .308 Mauser does'nt like. I have'nt taken a hog with it yet however, there are a few less beavers in my pond now.:jumpingsmiley:
8\'s is Great
Col Charles Askins

Tags: