Savage M12fv .223 For Sale

Started by 1920M99, March 13, 2005, 05:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1920M99

rifle is like new with accu-trigger and leupold base and rings, have origonal box and paper work, shot less than 100 rounds off the bench. $375.00 plus shipping.  1920M99

rockinbbar

Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

rockinbbar

1920M99

rifle has been sold and going to a good home in texas. 1920M99

Gmoney

Don, Glenn, did ya'll buy my gun?......lol
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

rockinbbar

Greg, Jim A. that ya'll hunted with here in NM was hunting one, so I hooked them up. He called to tell me he was taking the rifle. (Jim's kinda computer challenged, so I had to let him know by calling him...;) )

Gmoney

Got you....lol......don't tell me he's going after mulies with a .223 now instead of a .243...lol.....what have you done to him?...lol....   My dad just figured out how to turn ON the computer.....navigating on it will be at least 5 years  in the making......I've been trying to get a hold of Steve for a while now......eeerrrrr......he's making something for me...have you been in touch with Steve in a while....?
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

rockinbbar

I heard from Steve about a couple of weeks ago...They had a real hard time at the trailride with San Antonio Rodoe, I think his trailer was messing up constantly....
Then a couple of weeks ago, he called to say they were going to Magdelena NM to pick up a new horse trailer...a 50K one!...:)
I love my horses & comforts, but not that much....They can ride in my 3 horse slant, & I can live without a kitchen or shower for a couple of days...;)
You need Steve's pnone number?

By the way, I think Jim got sold on Savage .223's when he was shooting at my bench & hitting those 300 yard plinkers...LOL.

Gmoney

If you have it on you that'd be good....my dad was the one who was trying to call him.....we may only have his shop number....I don't know......   wow, a 50 K trailor.....That's a lot of money for this student.....and to NM to get it......it must be a special one....lol......If you want to PM me that number if you have it around that would be good....thanks Barry......
-Greg

rockinbbar

Tags: