*IMPORTANT* Member Announcement

Started by rockinbbar, April 01, 2005, 04:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockinbbar

I was just notified that due to the higher costs of operation of The Hunter's Life website, that starting tomorrow, ALL members will have to pay a $10.00 a month fee to post on this website.

The cost is to cover the salaries of Moderators and Administration personel, as well as thier expense accounts, that help keep the website running smoothly.

We are sorry for the short notice, but the pay-raises were voted on in a behind the doors meeting last night, due to the rising cost of gasoline.

Rockinbbar
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

MrRee

Well I am GONE!!!     There are many free site to visit, and I sure wont pay for this one,  BYE !
Democrats kill more people with their DRIVEING than Republicans do with their GUNS !!!

Alboy

Don't forget to mention the BIG CHIEF tablets with big red pencils, powder and lead for the shooting data, and a new stone for sharpening the wood axe.

Staff is expected to set an example by leadership and send in 10 times more than the rank and file membership. Donations in cash or goods is acceptable.

Contact me for the PO box and/or wire transfer information.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

rockinbbar

Actually, I was wrong....The fee starts today...APRIL 1st!...;)

APRIL FOOL! ;) :D :D

rockinbbar

OK, be honest...:)
How many of you did I "Get"? :D

Dragonfly

You didn't get me Rockin!!! I was on to you in the beginning!!!

Fact is you beat me to the punch!!! I was trying to think of something for April Fool's and you nailed it!!!:D :D

Big Red Trike

Not me either RB

I had you pegged just like the first Mule deer I slammed last November.......good one, sweet.....do we all get iron on patches and tatoos......or magazine subscription.....

Rohann

At first, no. In the middle, yes. At the end, no (salaries for a forum?).

Haha good one though!

-Rohann

MrRee

Didn't get me !!! --->   more than hook, line & sinker !!,   Im gonna beat yer butt with my cane !!!!    LOL :)

I used to go to a site that went "commerical"  and it ruined it,  so I fell for it.  
Now I know never to trust anything Rockinbbar says and keep the old cane ready to smack !!!

taint funny !!

no,  still aint funny  so quit laughing !!

SMACK!!!!     I warned you ,   whack, smack,  quit laughing at me !!!!
Democrats kill more people with their DRIVEING than Republicans do with their GUNS !!!

tfrank

:eek: Opps gotcha!! Mcree if that is the worst that ever happens, consider yourself lucky.  God Bless, Frank.;)

tn.varmit

Dang, Now you tell me after I done went and sent a full years membership fee to Alboy.  :rolleyes:

.........." N O T " ........

Antler3

Ha Ha Good one ! Nope didn't buy it ;).
ANTLER 3

12 gauge

LOL! not me either, good try though, even though it is a day after april fools. Fixen to say who would pay to post on a forum??

I never got noone for april fools, then again i didn't even try lol! :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Tags: