Seeing RED

Started by Alboy, May 16, 2006, 09:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alboy

[FONT='Courier New']Red was too hard to read so you got yellow instead. Still I will be wearing my read shirt on Fridays.[/FONT]
[FONT='Courier New'][/FONT]
[FONT='Courier New']Red Friday[/FONT]
[FONT='Courier New'] [/FONT]
[FONT='Courier New']Just keeping you "in the loop" so you'll know what's going on in case this takes off. [/FONT]
[FONT='Courier New']RED FRIDAYS ----- Very soon, you will see a great many people wearing Red every Friday. The reason? Americans who support our troops used to be called the "silent majority". We are no longer silent, and are voicing our love for God, country and home in record breaking numbers.[/FONT]
[FONT='Courier New']We are not organized, boisterous or over-bearing. We get no media coverage on TV, to reflect our message or our opinions. [/FONT]
[FONT='Courier New']Many Americans, like you, me and all our friends, simply want to recognize that the vast majority of America supports our troops. Our idea of showing solidarity and support for our troops with dignity and respect starts this Friday -and continues each and every Friday until the troops all come home, sending a deafening message that.. Every red-blooded American who supports our men and women afar will wear something red [/FONT]
[FONT='Courier New']By word of mouth, press, TV -- let's make the United States on every Friday a sea of red much like a homecoming football game in the bleachers. If every one of us who loves this country will share this with acquaintances, co-workers, friends, and family. It will not be long before the USA is covered in RED and it will let our troops know the once "silent" majority is on their side more than ever, certainly more than the media lets on. [/FONT]
[FONT='Courier New']The first thing a soldier says when asked "What can we do to make things better for you?" is...We need your support and your prayers.[/FONT]
[FONT='Courier New']Let's get the word out and lead with class and dignity, by example; and wear some thing red every Friday. [/FONT]
[FONT='Courier New']IF YOU AGREE -- THEN SEND THIS ON if not then we thank you for at least reading this.[/FONT]
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

buckshot roberts

:D Now I do support are troops, I just wish that would end ,  I'm behind them as long as it takes:)
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Jay Edward (deceased)

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

ABSOLUTELY!...........POSITIVELY.....WITHOUT A DOUBT!.......

NOW I HAVE TO FIND SOMEWHERE A RED T-SHIRT OR A REASONABLE FACSIMILE THEREOF!!

OL' JOHN.....:D
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

tfrank

Been awhile since I've come by for a visit but when i saw this well I decided that I would indeed pass it on. Took it over to another forum and posted it  there.
Now I have to go out and find some RED shirts.  God Bless, Frank.

English

Hey TFrank.  You have probably been playing with them Mossburgs too much to read here!  lol

I agree...wonder where I can get a red jumpsuit?  

Mike
BAD RIVER FIEST

Tags: