Checkin' In

Started by myEspringr, July 22, 2006, 12:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myEspringr

Been gone awhile kinda put the whole hunting thing on hold ,we had an addition to the family in Nov. My wife kept tellin' me to go out, but I kept tellin' her there is next year. I just wanted to get aquainted with the little guy. After all , He's gonna be my huntin' partner when he's old enough. Age must be catchin' up to me ,my little girls are my world and my little guy makes it all the better.:D
Time can fly all it wants,
@ Sunrise it stands still long enough for me

M. R. Byrd

Congratulations!!!!

Kids are great and now it is time for grandkids for us. I have one grandson that is approaching three and now have two more grandchildren on the way. I am blessed.

Enjoy your kids!

God Bless,
Maynard
Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

RatherBHuntin

M.C.
Your a good man, not enough folks spend the time with their kids, the world would probably be a better place if they did.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

myEspringr

Time can fly all it wants,
@ Sunrise it stands still long enough for me

Alton R Dillon

Hey you can  carry that kid in a back pack  and still enjoy hunting . I did  that and I have some great memories.  Have a good one, Alton

Alboy

A note on agreeing with Dillon.

Lady we used to lease goose hunting from near Nada Texas was pregnant and due in November. I mentioned that would be the "NO HUNTING" for her for that year. She smiled and told me that baby would sleep just fine on her lap in the blind just like the rest of them had. This was going to be her fourth so I guess she knew more about it than me.:greentongue:

Love is an investment that always pays off. Time spent loving babies is not counted off any more than time afield and fishing.:smiley: :biggthumpup:
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Paul Hoskins

Congrat's, ESpringer, babies are our future. Know you have a good start. Teach them well. You will be a great grandfather before you know it, like me................Paul H

Tags: