The Military is getting ready

Started by Alboy, March 17, 2007, 04:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alboy

The military is getting ready for the expected cut backs under new management form the Democrats.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

buckshot roberts

:hat: Alboy those are very funny, being i was in the Army around the mid 70's, Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Antler3

ANTLER 3

MrRee

yeppers !!!     Thats what we will get when the Democrats get power !!!

We will cut & run and just like in Viet Nam,  when we ran from there,  we will then ignor all who where killed  everywhere around there, and be thankful we got our troups home,  while the rest of the world laughs at the weak gutless Americans who run when the going gets tough !!!   Then we will send them money to rebuild.  They won't attack us while we are sending them money will they ???
Democrats kill more people with their DRIVEING than Republicans do with their GUNS !!!

RatherBHuntin

I have read testimonials by communist Veitnamese that show that the communists and guerillas were on the very brink of collapsing and the US saving that country, if we would have stayed the course.  I can only imagine that we are in exactly the same place now.  The insurgents are stretched as thin as ever and are running out of safe places to hide and work out of.  The lessons you (should have) learned from your father as a kid apply to the country as well, do a job right and don't quit until it's finished.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

LvrLover

I hope we leave nothing like the killing fields in Cambodia or the slaughters in Laos and Vietnam in the middle east. I was barely born when that happened but I still feel shame that our great, prosperous, and free country left millions to die when it was no longer politically expedient for us to stay the course. "All it  takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." Churchhill (I think). Oh yeah nice pics.
"Live free or die: death is not the worst of evils." General John Stark

Tags: