All this years pictures

Started by Gmoney, March 31, 2007, 10:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gmoney

We're going out one last time tonight to try to get a cat that has been spotted by a rancher we've been doing a "service" to....
All animals I have taken this year have been in response to ranchers given me access to their places due to lost livestock or becasue of frequent sitings and they feared for their livestock...
I just so happen to find predator hunting quite fun so it is always good to get to do it while provides ranchers with a "service"...

I've gotten some interest from on here about predator hunting especially folks wanted to see more pictures....

So here are all this years killings that made it to camera.....There are many others but somehow they just did not get a picture snapped....

Hope I don't look like I'm "bragging" with these pictures as I do this every year...:Banghead:
This is solely for the sharing aspect and interest I have received in the pictures....:greentongue:

Enjoy!!

-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

Gmoney

-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

Gmoney

-Greg

Gmoney

-Greg

Gmoney

-Greg

Gmoney

-Greg

Gmoney

-Greg

Gmoney

-Greg

Gmoney

-Greg

Gmoney

-Greg

Gmoney

-Greg

Gmoney

-Greg

Gmoney

-Greg

Gmoney

-Greg

Gmoney

-Greg

Tags: