American Hunter Feeders

Started by MrRee, August 02, 2007, 01:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrRee

I bought an American Hunter feeder a year ago and it has preformed well.  

But then, I thought a 3/4 inch nylon rope would hold it up there well too.  

Squirrels could not wait for a FULL feeder to dispensence a little at a time, so they chewed the rope & got a big feed all at once.   Dropping over 10 feet from a tree branch with a bucket FULL was a little too much for my feeder and it flat BROKE !!!!

I contacted them ( American Hunter) to see if I could buy parts to fix it.
They said NO !!

They insisted on giveing me a Brand New feeder at no charge !!!!   and they did !!!

WOW,   I told them it was a rope chew that caused the damage,  it was a year old unit,  and no way I could fault them for my poor judgement on the way it was hung to a tree.

Anyway,   I got a free new unit from them !!!

Gotta say Kudos to American hunter for going over and above their responsability to make their products warrenty even more than just what it says.

They really showed me they care !!!!!
Democrats kill more people with their DRIVEING than Republicans do with their GUNS !!!

Paul Hoskins

Mr Ree, that is really unusual these days. I would think just sending you the parts necessary to repair it free of charge would have been a cut above what other companys would have done. I was about to buy a 250 pound capacity barrel feeder last week but the guy's I deer hunt with and I decided it was something we didn't really need. The owner of the farm we lease has three smaller feeders that we use. ................Paul H

Tags: