A gift

Started by sakorick, April 07, 2017, 03:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

What do you suppose is in this box?
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

I'm guessing that shotgun case you were having the inside redone on.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Quote from: gitano;147528I'm guessing that shotgun case you were having the inside redone on.

Paul

Yes.....but it's what's inside that's cool.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

YESSIREE BOB, nice re-work of the "box" 'though the gun could use some spucing up :clown:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

sakorick

Quote from: recoil junky;147537YESSIREE BOB, nice re-work of the "box" 'though the gun could use some spucing up :clown:

RJ

The gun is a 3 barrel Winchester 101 skeet set. 20, 28 and 410 bore. True about the sprucing up, and this has been done. I have shot hundreds of skeet rounds with this gun and won the 28 ga Remington Open in K-town with this gun.....my finest hour as I hit 68 straight with a final score of 98.

JaDub

That`s the best " Old Girlfriend" you  could ever have, in my humble opinion.:biggthumpup:

sakorick

Quote from: JaDub;147540That`s the best " Old Girlfriend" you  could ever have, in my humble opinion.:biggthumpup:

I can't argue that!

farmboy

Jorge in Oz

"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Tags: