"lookout" lady on the firing range

Started by buckshot roberts, March 10, 2008, 11:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

"Hey" no harm intended to any "Females"............But on my day off I was going to the range to sight in a scoped shotgun.....an my girlfriend wanted to come along........:sweetheart:  fix a lunch an bring it along..........:huh:
pickcking on the range.... thats a new one for me......
Told me she has a handgun an does not know how to use it........she has one of those  walther pp's in .22.... nice looking handgun........ well for little range work  that was to be an hour or so........... ended up bing 5 hours...
an I was very happy she had brought some chow... :biggthumpup: home made chili... and loaded ham sandwiches..... I realy enjoyed showing her had to safely use her walther... an I keep an old colt .38 in my kit........ an she used it and  a .22 rifle I have.....

we had the range all to are selves...........no horse playing

well it  looks likes some new holes have been added.... sence last time I was here............................................

I set the hadgun targets up at 25 feet for her..... I had no idea she would do as good... as she did.....

.38 special..........

i set the .22 long rifle up at 75 yards........ man if I can teach her how to hunt.... Told me she did'nt think she could take animal.....she would just stick to fishing.......:rolleyes:
until the next time..................... Ron

We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

RatherBHuntin

Nice looking handguns ya'll have there.  And even better looking targets.  For a lady who doesn't know how to shoot, she sure punished that target.  I wouldn't go making her mad Ron, looks like she's pretty handy with those shooting irons.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

gitano

Good shootin'1 Great to have her want to go to the range.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

buckshot roberts

:biggthumpup: I stopped making women mad.... ya knowthat ol' say'n........ If your woman ain't happy......... you ain't happy..... an if she ain't happy long enough......... you'll be unhappy with half your stuff........:greentongue:

whats sad about it all is she did not even know what cartridge here pp was in.......I just worked with her on the sight pics....stance.....an breathing......after Isaw how good she was with the .22 I moved her up to the .38............ you  know what she shot that .22 rifle better than I have.......told me today you just moved the front sight over to the right red dot..... I got her set up for a CDW class in a few weeks........... Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Alboy

Keep working with her Buckshot she will teach you a lot of things:biggthumpup:
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Tags: