new game camera...

Started by buckshot roberts, April 14, 2009, 03:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

:jumpingsmiley: after seeing the last thread I got me a Wildview camera....and set it out last week for turkeys.........:frown no turkeys but a few doe's and fat squirrels have been hanging around....there season will come............the pics are not as good as the last one I had but it does give one an idea whats coming in.......One Buck.....some Does....Coons.......and Squirrels......one looks spooke.........
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

bowhunter 51

pretty good pics, Ron...always been skeptical about the wildveiw cams,
but yours is a good'n, as it's catching the action....that last pic, looks like
maybe a recently shed buck...evidence of antler knots just in front of the
ears & antler scrape on his rump and neck from rival bucks....tha spook
pic has gotta be the grim reaper:D .........................................................BH51...
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

davidlt89

Good pics Ron, I would say the camera is doing its job!!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Mauserfan in TX

Gotta love those Wildviews. My wife bought me one one for CHRISTMAS last year. They ain't facy but thet can sure take a pounding . Here is a few o' mine. I wish they came with date & time.
8\'s is Great
Col Charles Askins

Paul Hoskins

Ron, I don't care much for these Wildview cameras. I have two of them tho. One is infared the other conventional. A friend gave me a camera that uses 35mm film and it does a great job BUT you have to get the film developed. Maybe I expect too much from a camera.   I like settin the camera up in the back yard just to see what's messing around at night. Got the neighbor lady in the garden last summer.     .........Paul H

Tags: