Hello all...

Started by offshore44, February 24, 2010, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

offshore44

This site was recommended to me as having Parker Hale folks available...which works out great for me as I just acquired a Parker Hale! :)

The spousal unit and I do a lot of camping and fishing, a fair amount of shooting and a lot of interacting with the kids and grandkids.

Looking forward to interacting with this crew...

Hunterbug

Welcome aboard! We have a few Parker fans here and lots of knowlegable folks on just about anything that you'd be interested in and probably a few things that you aren't. ;)
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

davidlt89

Glad to have ya! God Bless
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Alboy

Welcome

Looking forward to the pending converations
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

offshore44

Thanks for the Welcome Aboard folks, it's a pleasure to be here so far...

sakorick

Hello offshore and welcome aboard! You will become good friends with a chap that goes by brithunter. Kevin is the Parker Hale aficionado and has collected a plethora of data over the years. See you around. Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

offshore44

Thanks, I've run into brithunter's name here on several threads that I have perused.  Seems to know what he's about, for sure.

I'll be about, this seems like a nice site to exchange information on.  I'm not seeing a bunch of lunatics and such...

Best regards, Steve

knotman

:2thumbsup: Cool someone else who calls there Wife  (the spousal unit) I have bought The spousal unit a few guns, and gear not sure she is on the same  :angel: page.:help:

sakorick

Quote from: knotman;135350:2thumbsup: Cool someone else who calls there Wife  (the spousal unit) I have bought The spousal unit a few guns, and gear not sure she is on the same  :angel: page.:help:

My spousal unit lives in Topeka and I live in Missouri. We get along fine.;)
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Quote from: sakorick;135361My spousal unit lives in Topeka and I live in Missouri. We get along fine.;)

:MOGRIN:

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: