As Hurricaine jokes go this is the best one I've seen...LOL!!

Started by Dragonfly, October 06, 2004, 11:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly

Subject: Rumor Has It. . .

We have all seen the hurricane jokes, I thought this one was
particularly clever....

Rumor has it that Frances was married to Ivan but was "meeting"
with Charley.

Charley  left, and she went looking for him--mad. Charley
swept through Florida quickly while Frances (a woman scorned) followed
close behind taking her time looking everywhere for him.

Ivan (vacationing in the Caribbean) finally got wind of what happened
and is now looking for his wife and Charley. Ivan has vengeance in his
heart and has the whole gulf coast running for the hills.

Actually Ivan was in the Caribbean with Jeanne and she is now "hot for
him". Which is surprising because she just broke her engagement with
Karl who is out looking for both Ivan and Jeanne. Karl's little sister,
Lisa, is trying to keep him out of trouble.

Matthew is Lisa's boyfriend who follows her anywhere.

And the rest of this story is....

( TO BE CONTINUED...) (Good Grief ..............let's hope
not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

RavenBeauty

draggy you silly girl. just for that .. YOU are the new moderator for SEND IN THE CLOWNS HEHEHEHHE

Dragonfly

12 gauge

LOL you are funny draggy!

Congrats on being a mod!

I see under my name i am a mod too, but i never did change my words and what am i a moderator of?

Good luck and god bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Dragonfly

12ga you might be the moderator of the  young hunters???

Does this mean I have to be serious!!! :D

Never happen!!!!:rolleyes:

12 gauge

Quote from: Dragonfly12ga you might be the moderator of the young hunters???

Does this mean I have to be serious!!! :D

Never happen!!!!:rolleyes:
yeah probably so...

Stelmon was a moderator of fishing and he was 19..i am 15..

then again there is a bit of a difference there ;)

Yes i am sure you have to be serious, but since you are a Clown Gal now, you can be goofy and funny like ya been!

Good luck to you and god bless ;)

RavenBeauty

Well Missus Draggy, You of course will make sure that the jokes posted here are in good taste (no small job sometimes lol) and let's see... aha.. you will organize our halloween costumes for this year and make sure nobody *GASP* shows up in the same outfit!!!! We already know they will all want to be "hunters" so let's see how many different shades of cammo are there? I mean really! we can't have a catfight on the runway can we!!??   hmmmm LOL

and young master 12gauge... Stelmon will co-mod the Young Outdoorsmen with you WHEN he shows up... where are you Stelmonnnnnnnnnn???? and so you have some work to do too! You have to try to do outreach and get some more wrinkle free members to join us lolol... as well as start some threads in there!! Hows that you two?

Dragonfly

I can do that I think??? LOL!!!

So we are going to have a halloween party?  I think that's a grand idea!!!  HUMMM....now I have something to think about...;)

Now men you have to come up with something different than camo...:D

12 gauge

Quote from: RavenBeautyWell Missus Draggy, You of course will make sure that the jokes posted here are in good taste (no small job sometimes lol) and let's see... aha.. you will organize our halloween costumes for this year and make sure nobody *GASP* shows up in the same outfit!!!! We already know they will all want to be "hunters" so let's see how many different shades of cammo are there? I mean really! we can't have a catfight on the runway can we!!?? hmmmm LOL

and young master 12gauge... Stelmon will co-mod the Young Outdoorsmen with you WHEN he shows up... where are you Stelmonnnnnnnnnn???? and so you have some work to do too! You have to try to do outreach and get some more wrinkle free members to join us lolol... as well as start some threads in there!! Hows that you two?
Consider it done!

Thank you RavenBeauty!

I go to several websites where there are hunters both young and old, and i shall get them here!

I wonder where stelmon is...Well i will get the latern and my shotgun and i will hunt for him, maybe i will get him! lol ;)

Thank you again and god bless :D

PS: the halloween idea isn't bad at all! Considering October 31st is a few blocks away!

CANDY ANYONE???

lol!

12 gauge

AWWW!

How about this for an excuse..

I am too poor to buy a costume so then i am too poor to buy candy, but i need candy more importantly than i need the costume, but i need the costume to buy the candy so can i STEAL the candy and then forget about the costume?

Lol, i hope ya catch on..

Good luck hunting and god bless :D

Dragonfly

NO you cannot steal the candy 12ga.  See my morning post at the Campfire. :D

See what you think about my suggestions and I'm open for other suggestions too!!! Let's get this thing all together now ya hear?????:D

Tags: