1st time post

Started by paulyP, July 15, 2013, 04:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulyP

Hi to all ! New here, been trying to get on, but had problems. Did have a great time reading a lot of your posts. looks like a very talented group of people. Sitting here in Western Pa, wondering what the upcoming deer season may offer. Have been using my "free" time (ya, I do get a chance now and then) to play with a few new rifles I came into. Those were the reasons I found this site. So, I'll be around, you have questions, let them fly !
Have a good one - don't do anything dumb !
PaulyP

davidlt89

Glad to have ya paulyP!!!!
Quotedon't do anything dumb !
can't make any promises!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Alboy

Welcome, glad you persevered
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

gitano

Quote from: Alboy;126958Welcome, glad you persevered

Me too!

Welcome aboard,
Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

RatherBHuntin

Welcome to THL.  Pull a log up to the fire and have a seat.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

22hornet

Welcome! I hope you enjoy THL.
Loads of knowledge and advice and no ego's. It's a great place.
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

Jorge in Oz

Welcome dude. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Cheers

Jorge
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

sakorick

Quote from: Alboy;126958Welcome, glad you persevered

Same from me....welcome aboard. Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: