this is what happens when you live under my deck and don't pay rent!!!!

Started by davidlt89, May 26, 2014, 07:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

recoil junky

HAHAAAA!

That one was probably the lead scout. One comes to check out the "digs" and next thing you know the whole family has moved in.

They leave things smelling not so great either.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

davidlt89

let'em come RJ!!!! plenty of ammo:bandana: on a side note, these little fellas are everywhere right now!!! God Bless.

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

buckshot roberts

lol, pay the rent on time.....you cook that o'boy up........Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

gitano

They are reportedly good eating, and although I have never personally eaten on, I would certainly 'cook that o'boy up'! Should taste about like a big squirrel.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

never crossed my mind to eat one!!!! Still have to get a taste of beaver!! also debating the muskrat! I almost skun it for the fur, but it is probably paper thin!!!! God Bless.

gitano

Maybe, but you'll never know 'til you do it. Remember, things aren't always the way the experts say they will be.

That said, their "fur" is pretty wirey. I have yet to figure out anything to do with it other than use it for tying flies, artist's paint brushes, or hanging on the wall/taxidermy.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

JaDub

Funny.......... Had the same problem. We couldn`t figure out who was living and making a mess under the cabin till I placed a trail camera under the porch. Turned out to be the biggest `stinking` wood rat I`d ever seen...... long bushy tail and all.

Good on ya for dispatching your free-loader David.

davidlt89

Tags: