Unwanted guest!

Started by davidlt89, February 24, 2015, 02:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

I got a little visitor in the basement where I keep the wood. Not sure what it is, but it is reeking havoc with my insultation!!! Sooooo, I set a little welcome present. Inside is a little bit of "everything"!!! Bread for the red squirrel, meat for the ermine or coon!!! More to come!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

I'm waiting for the "more to come"!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

one down!!! I'm sure there are more "squatters" around. If you ain't payin rent, your out!!! God Bless.

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

Squirrel was the top suspect on my perp list based on your comment about insulation. However, I thought the rest of the potential culprits were reasonable suspects. It will be interesting to see if there are any more.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

If anything, I am sure there are more squirrels!!! It is very common for weasel to hide up in basements around here. I am hoping for a nice prime Ermine!!! Pretty sure the coons are in right now especially with these cold temps!! The "perp" list is long Paul!!!! hopefully something soon!!! God Bless.

Tags: